Small Player for 64bit Description
Editor: Small Player is a small and simple Audio Player, free for use, written in assembler and only for 64bit (x64) versions of Windows. Small Player is small, fast and low on functionality. It is a basic and simple audio player.
Small Player Features
- supports following audio formats: mp3, ogg, FLAC, ape, wma and wav audio files
- supports following playlist formats: m3u, m3u8, pls and wpl
- Internet Radio
- reads mp3 tags ID3v1 and ID3v2 only in file info
- there are couple of visualisations
- drag & drop
- search functionality
- low resource consumption
- hi quality sound through bass library by Ian Luck
- no skins, no equalizers, and unfortunately there is no enqueue functionality (I do plan to implement enqueue, just don't know when will I find some time to do it :) )
0.8.0 - not final yet
* fix: file association crashed Small Player when one of the extensions was not registered before by another app
* fix: search function in Find window didn't return results if there were any upper case non ANSI characters
* added: support for ALAC (.m4a) and MusePack (.mpc) formats
* added: support for ID3 v2.4, Vorbis Comments (FLAC and Ogg formats) and Ape Tags (Ape and MusePack formats) for File Info window
* improvement: changed the appearance of File Info window, this will also make it easier to add support for other types of TAGs and info
* fix: File Info window - UTF16 strings from ID3v2 TAGs were not shown properly in previous versions
* added: support for CUE sheet files (.cue); TEXT Default format is assumed to be ANSI, while UTF8 and UTF16 are recognized only when there is a BOM mark at the beginning of a file
- there are problems with correct positioning for multiple songs in one file if the file is VBR encoded
* added: button to hide notification window in top-right corner
* added: you can now rearrange items in playlist by using drag & drop
* added: option to associate files (except for windows XP)
* added: option to remove icon from systray
Small Player for 64bit Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Small Player for 64bit 0.8.0 RC2 / 0.7.4
Release notes are not available currently.
Small Player for 64bit Requirements
No additional system requirements.